dinner for two INFO
- Ordering - Our Dinner for Two boxes are packed in increments of 4 dinner meals. Thus, you choose the 4 meals you would like from the options above.
You can multiply your meal plan using the "Quantity" selector (to get 8, 12, 16...of those same meals) OR
Click "Add to Cart" and start another box with different meals.
If you order a meal not offered in your area, we will substitute it with another meal you selected.
- Delivery - Orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground on dry ice. We ship your order as soon as possible, usually within one business day, and it's delivered 2-3 business days later. Find out more about Shipping HERE.
- Heating - You will receive Dinner for Two meals that come in oven-ready aluminum pans. Oven (400 degrees) - From frozen, bake in three 15-minute intervals. Using a fork, break up frozen meal and mix between intervals. After the third interval, heat until meal reaches 165 degrees throughout.
Pro Tip - Take meal out of the freezer the night before or morning of that you plan to cook the meal and place in refrigerator. This will cut down on the cooking time above and reheat the meal more evenly.
Clean Eatz Kitchen is a healthy, prepared meal company that delivers tasty, nutritious meals to your doorstep. From our kitchens in Wilmington, NC, St. Louis, MO and Salt Lake City, UT we service the entire continental United States with made-to-order meal prep.
Dinner for two menu
Nutrition info is per serving. There are two servings per Dinner Entree.
- Balsamic Peach Chicken (Cal 446 F 6g/C 52g/P 46g)- Chicken breasts in a balsamic, peach reduction with potato wedges and green beans
- BBQ Cheeseburger Totchos (Cal 856 F 40g/C 80g/P 44g) - Ground beef in bbq sauce with cheese and diced tomatoes over sweet potato tots
- Boneless Asian Sticky Ribs (Cal 746 F 26g/C 62g/P 66g)- Boneless pork ribs in korean bbq sauce with Asian veggies over brown rice
- Chicken Cordon Bleu (Cal 656 F 24g/C 38g/P 72g) - Chicken breasts with ham, swiss and hollandaise sauce served with green beans
- Chicken Finger Bowl (Cal 714 F 18g/C 71g/P 67g) - Breaded chicken chunks with corn in a light gravy over mashed potatoes
- Cajun Chicken Pasta (Cal 866 F 26g/C 90g/P 68g) - Baked chicken in a creamy cajun sauce with peppers and onions over whole wheat pasta
- Cheesy Chicken Casserole (Cal 730 F 42g/C 40g/P 48g) - Chicken and broccoli in a creamy mushroom sauce with shredded cheese over brown rice
- Creamy Goddess Chicken (Cal 720 F 22g/C 44g/P 48g) - Chicken in a creamy greek goddess dressing with sweet potatoes over an ancient grain blend.
- Fiesta Fit Chicken (Cal 588 F 4g/C 80g/P 58g) -Chicken in a creamy tomato sauce with corn and black bean salsa over brown rice
- Mandarin Orange Chicken(Cal 766 F 16g/C 122g/P 34g) - Popcorn chicken in mandarin orange sauce with carrots and broccoli over brown rice.
- Mariachi Chicken (Cal 700 F 12g/C 94g/P 54g) - Chicken in a creamy chili lime sauce with broccoli over brown rice
- Mommas Meatloaf (Cal 730 F 42g/C 40g/P 48g)- Beef meatloaf in ketchup with bacon and green beans over mashed potatoes
- Steakhouse Bowl (Cal 648 F 24g/C 58g/P 50g) - Ground beef with fried onions in A1 Sauce with swiss cheese over potatoes
- Spaghetti and Meatballs (Cal 1064 F 52g/C 96g/P 58g) - Beef meatballs with parmesan and tomato sauce served over whole wheat spaghetti
dinner for two FAQs
Please note - We are at times experiencing supply chain interruptions that may cause us to substitute certain ingredients of a meal. For example, we may not get a certain cut of beef delivered to us and need to substitute it with another cut without warning. We thank you for your understanding as we navigate these tough times and anxiously anticipate getting back to normal.
we change livez
We are heart-driven to change livez through clean, balance food with thought-provoking education and motivational support that inspires results. We know personal wellness is not a one-size-fits-all, so we craft nutritional products and fitness opportunities to meet the needs of every type of lifestyle
meal prep made easy
Failing to plan is planning to fail. Diet accounts for up to 75% of your weight management goals. By allowing us to take the creativity and effort out of meal prepping, you are planning to succeed. Our meal plans change every month so you won't get bored.
real ingredients. real results.
Diets fail. The reason diets fail is because we all lose interest over time. Planning and prepping become too cumbersome. By using Clean Eatz Kitchen, our chefs will introduce new, healthy meal plans to you every month that are just one-click away.
Meet our Registered Dietitian, Crystal Zabka-Belsky. Crystal has 15 years of experience working as a sports dietitian on the national stage - from the NBA and NCAA to Special Olympics, Crystal knows what it takes to fuel change and she's here to help you reach your goals.
Our goal is to make healthy eating accessible to everyone. By removing price as a barrier to entry, we can help all of America make healthier eating decisions.
Results start with you. Are you ready?
Learn on our blog
You have to find some sneaky ways to eat healthy but still get an amazingly delicious snack to enjoy! I have found that if I have some hacks to help me get through like some of the yummy recipes below or my Clean Eatz Barz I don't get bored and tend to stay on track for a longer period of time!