Harder Than Life™ Meal Plan by Kelly Siegel
Clean Eatz's Harder Than Life™ Meal Plan by Kelly Siegel is designed to help you achieve your goals with portioned-controlled meals.
- High-protein, nutrient-rich meals are convenient and easy to prepare and include a variety of lean proteins, whole grains, and fresh vegetables.
- Kelly and our team crafted this meal plan to meet the dietary guidelines he follows for Harder Than Life™ participants
- This meal plan will provide you six, prepared lunch/dinner meals curated by our teams. The menu changes each month.
Harder Than Life™ Meal Plan
"Meet Kelly Siegel, the driving force behind Harder Than Life, who passionately promotes Clean Eatz Kitchen. Harder Than Life, a brand of resilience, is also the home of a podcast where stories of triumph unfold. Now Healthier Than Life, a Health, Fitness & Well-being app where Kelly shares, encourages & motivates his community to live a healthier and harder life. Clean Eatz Kitchen brings that spirit to your plate—nutritious, delicious, and a testament to overcoming life's challenges. Join Kelly and savor Clean Eatz Kitchen—where every bite is a celebration of strength and victory. Fuel your body and soul with us."
Harder Than Life™ Meal Plan Info
- Ordering - Our Harder Than Life™ Meal Plan delivery boxes are packed in increments of 6 meals. Therefore, you can order in increments of 6 weight loss meals above.
- Delivery - Orders are shipped via UPS Ground on dry ice. Free Shipping is available for orders of 12+ meals at a time. We ship your order as soon as possible, usually within one business day, and it's delivered 2-3 business days later. Find out more about Shipping HERE.
- Heating - You will receive individually-portioned meals that can be heated in the microwave, stove or oven to give you a quick and convenient healthy meal. Find out more about Cooking HERE.
Clean Eatz Kitchen is a healthy, prepared meal company that delivers tasty, nutritious meals to your doorstep. From our kitchens in Wilmington, NC, St. Louis, MO and Salt Lake City, UT we service the entire continental United States with made-to-order meal prep.
Harder Than Life™ Meal Plan FAQ
The purpose of this meal plan is to introduce you to our meals. If you're unsure how to get started in eating to lose weight, this meal plan will provide you with a variety of meals that contain a balance of fat, carbohydrates and protein. Any one meal or plan is not going to result in dramatic weight loss. The purpose of this plan is to help you control your calorie intake and eat macro nutrients in balanced proportions.
These meals are offered in collaboration with Kelly Siegel reflecting a diet that Kelly would follow.
In this meal plan, you can not select which meals you would like. If you know what meals you'd like to order, please use the Build Your Meal Plan option to order.
Breakfast is not included with this plan. You will get 6 lunch or dinner meals.
Our delivery boxes are packed in increments of 6 meals. Thus, 6 meals in the minimum you can order at one time.
Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground on dry ice. We offer free shipping on orders over $85. Orders under $85 have a flat rate $5 shipping. We ship your order as soon as possible, usually within one business day, and it's delivered 2-3 business days later. Find out more about Shipping HERE.
Yes. You will receive individually-portioned, cooked meals that can be heated in the microwave, stove or oven to give you a quick and convenient healthy meal. Find our more about Cooking HERE.
You'll receive a delivery date at checkout, typically 2-3 business days from ordering date.
we change livez
We are heart-driven to change livez through clean, balanced meals with thought-provoking education and motivational support that inspires results. We know personal wellness is not a one-size-fits-all, so we craft nutritional products and fitness challenges to meet the needs of every type of lifestyle
meal prep made easy
Failing to plan is planning to fail. Diet accounts for up to 75% of your weight management goals. By allowing us to take the creativity and effort out of meal prepping, you are planning to succeed. Our meal plans change every month so you won't get bored.
real ingredients. real results.
Diets fail. The reason diets fail is because we all lose interest over time. Planning and prepping become too cumbersome. By using Clean Eatz Kitchen, our chefs will introduce new, healthy meal plans to you every month that are just one-click away.
Meet our Registered Dietitian, Crystal Zabka-Belsky. Crystal has 15 years of experience working as a sports dietitian on the national stage - from the NBA and NCAA to Special Olympics, Crystal knows what it takes to fuel change and she's here to help you reach your goals.
Our goal is to make healthy eating accessible to everyone. By removing price as a barrier to entry, we can help all of America make healthier eating decisions.
Results start with you. Are you ready to start the journey to living a healthy lifestyle?