Clean Eatz Protein Powder is a combination of whey and casein protein with BCAAs, digestive enzymes, and MCT Oil to give you a complete protein shake in an easy-to-mix, great-tasting formulation.
- A comprehensive blend of fast-acting Whey and slow-absorbing Casein protein to support recovery and muscle protein synthesis
- Amino acids to promote muscle strength and size and support your exercise program
- 0 grams of added sugar
- Fats from Coconut-MCT Oil
- Added high-quality BCAA Amino Acid Blend
- Has a full-spectrum amino acid profile
- DigeSEB Plus® multi-enzyme complex to support healthy digestion
protein powder INFO
- Our protein powder is specifically formulated to provide you a clean protein supplementation in between meals
- We use only the highest quality ingredients to ensure we have a great tasting protein powder that dissolves well in water
- Comprehensive blend of fast-acting whey and slow-absorbing casein portein to support recovery and muscle protein synthesis
- Added high-quality BCAA Amino Acid Blend to offer a full-spectrum amino acid profile
- Loaded with muscle-building amino acids to promote muscle strength and size and support your exercise program
- DigeSEB Plus multi-enzyme complex to support healthy digestion
- Low-temperature processed
Clean Eatz Kitchen is a healthy, prepared meal company that delivers tasty, nutritious meals to your doorstep. From our kitchens in Wilmington, NC, St. Louis, MO and Salt Lake City, UT we service the entire continental United States with made-to-order meal prep.
Protein Powder FAQs
No. Unlike cheap protein powders that use ingredients that taste "chemically", we have formulated our own protein blend protein concentrates that don't have any bad tastes or aftertastes.
Since we are a health food company, we approached protein powder with health and nutrition in mind. Our protein powder is a specifically formulated blend of whey and casein protein, combining the two most-popular protein derivatives, to which we've added branch chain amino acids and a proprietary blend of enzymes for easy digestion.
Protein shakes made with protein powder are a great supplementation to a balanced diet. If you find you're getting hungry in-between meals, a protein shake can hold you over until your next meal in a healthy, nutritious way. As opposed to grabbing an unhealthy snack in between meals, our protein powder shakes are 58% protein, 28% fat, and 14% carbohydrates, which will keep your calorie intake balanced while filling you up.
Yes. Any store that carries Clean Eatz meals may also have protein powder available for purchase.
We deliver everywhere in the continental United States.
You'll receive a delivery date at checkout, typically 2-3 business days from ordering date.
we change livez
We are heart-driven to change livez through clean, balance food with thought-provoking education and motivational support that inspires results. We know personal wellness is not a one-size-fits-all, so we craft nutritional products and fitness opportunities to meet the needs of every type of lifestyle
meal prep made easy
Failing to plan is planning to fail. Diet accounts for up to 75% of your weight management goals. By allowing us to take the creativity and effort out of meal prepping, you are planning to succeed. Our meal plans change every month so you won't get bored.
real ingredients. real results.
Diets fail. The reason diets fail is because we all lose interest over time. Planning and prepping become too cumbersome. By using Clean Eatz Kitchen, our chefs will introduce new, healthy meal plans to you every month that are just one-click away.
Meet our Registered Dietitian, Crystal Zabka-Belsky. Crystal has 15 years of experience working as a sports dietitian on the national stage - from the NBA and NCAA to Special Olympics, Crystal knows what it takes to fuel change and she's here to help you reach your goals.
Our goal is to make healthy eating accessible to everyone. By removing price as a barrier to entry, we can help all of America make healthier eating decisions.
Results start with you. Are you ready?