Protein pizza INFO
protein pizza info
- Ordering - Protein pizzas can only be ordered as add-ons to a meal plan purchase.
- Delivery - Orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground on dry ice. Free Shipping is available for orders of 15+ meals at a time. We ship your order as soon as possible, usually within one business day, and it's delivered 2-3 business days later. Find out more about Shipping HERE.
- Heating - The protein pizzas are intended to be heated in the oven but can also be reheated in the microwave by following the instructions below
Clean Eatz Kitchen is a healthy, prepared meal company that delivers tasty, nutritious meals to your doorstep. From our kitchens in Wilmington, NC, St. Louis, MO and Salt Lake City, UT we service the entire continental United States with made-to-order meal prep.
Protein Pizza Heating Instructions
protein pizza heating instructions
- Place sheet pan in oven and preheat to 425 degrees
- Remove sleeve, plastic film, and cardboard tray
- When oven is preheated, place frozen pizza right on heated sheet pan
- Bake for ten minutes until the crust starts to brown and the cheese is melted
- Allow pizza to cool for 5 minutes before consuming
- Remove sleeve and plastic film
- Place pizza and cardboard round directly in microwave
- Heat for 1 - 1.5 minutes or until cheese is melted
Protein Pizza FAQs
protein pizza faqs
Please note - We are at times experiencing supply chain interruptions that may cause us to substitute certain ingredients of a meal. For example, we may not get a certain cut of beef delivered to us and need to substitute it with another cut without warning. We thank you for your understanding as we navigate these tough times and anxiously anticipate getting back to normal.
we change livez
We are heart-driven to change livez through clean, balance food with thought-provoking education and motivational support that inspires results. We know personal wellness is not a one-size-fits-all, so we craft nutritional products and fitness opportunities to meet the needs of every type of lifestyle
meal prep made easy
Failing to plan is planning to fail. Diet accounts for up to 75% of your weight management goals. By allowing us to take the creativity and effort out of meal prepping, you are planning to succeed. Our meal plans change every month so you won't get bored.
real ingredients. real results.
Diets fail. The reason diets fail is because we all lose interest over time. Planning and prepping become too cumbersome. By using Clean Eatz Kitchen, our chefs will introduce new, healthy meal plans to you every month that are just one-click away.
Meet our Registered Dietitian, Crystal Zabka-Belsky. Crystal has 15 years of experience working as a sports dietitian on the national stage - from the NBA and NCAA to Special Olympics, Crystal knows what it takes to fuel change and she's here to help you reach your goals.
Our goal is to make healthy eating accessible to everyone. By removing price as a barrier to entry, we can help all of America make healthier eating decisions.
Results start with you. Are you ready to start the journey to living a healthy lifestyle?