Clean Eatz strives to take any economically feasible steps to minimize the impact of our business. With your help, we can help reduce our footprint to only the fossil fuels needed to transport the product. In fact, a majority of our products are actually produced in North Carolina (where we are), which reduces our carbon emissions footprint with the benefit of helping local industry.
- Cardboard Boxes - Our cardboard boxes are made including recycled cardboard. Our boxes are made 15 miles from facility making our impact local and minimal.
- You can help - recycle the cardboard
- Insulated Liners - Our liners are made from recycled blue jean scraps wrapped in a moisture-proof plastic coating. Our liners are made 200 miles from our facility.
- You can help - cut open the liners. The blue insulation can go to any cotton recycling bin (tshirt bin) and the plastic coating can be recycled with plastic bags
- Dry Ice - Our dry ice is reclaimed carbon dioxide from a byproduct of industry. This allows us to "recycle" carbon dioxide and use it twice rather than emitting it into the atmosphere. Our dry ice is made 150 miles from our facility.
- Meal Plan Containers - Our containers are made including recycled plastic.
- You can help - recycle or reuse the containers
- Meal Plan Sleeves - Our sleeves are made including recycled paper. Our sleeves are made 25 miles from our facility.
- You can help - recycle the sleeves with paper
As you can see, all of our shipping products contain at least some parts recycled materials, allowing us to reduce our impact in an otherwise wasteful industry. Please, be thoughtful in how you use and dispose of our products to help minimize our collective impact on our earth.