all orders will ship monday, november 29th
0 Cart
Added to Cart
    You have items in your cart
    You have 1 item in your cart
    Total
    Check Out Continue Shopping

    We change livez

    Real Ingredients.
    Real Results.

    We are heart-driven to change livez through clean, balanced food with thought-provoking education and motivational support that inspires results. We know personal wellness is not one-size-fits-all, so we craft nutritional products and fitness opportunities to meet the needs of every type of lifestyle

    Our goal is to make healthy eating affordable for everyone. In doing so, we are creating a community of like-minded individuals who believe in supporting each other on their journey to total wellness. Through food and lifestyle training, our brand is able to help you reach your goals and be the best version of yourself. 

    Nutrition

    What you consume is 70% of your weight management is directly attributable to the food you put in your body. Our philosophy at Clean Eatz is to provide you, balanced, nutritious meals that are:

    • Healthy - Our meals are a balance of fats, carbohydrates and proteins that will fill you up without allowing you to overeat
    • Tasty - If it doesn't taste good, you won't stick to the program. We are mission-forward in making relatable food that tastes good.
    • Exciting - Our menu changes every month. Keeping our menu fresh and exciting encourages you to stick with the program.
    • Affordable - Price should not be an obstacle to healthy eating. Our goal is to make our meals as affordable as getting fast food.
    Healthy Meals Delivered
    Clean Eatz Fitness Challenge

    fitness

    We love fitness and you can too. While nutrition is 70% of your results, the other 30% is lifestyle. As they say, "you can't overcome a bad diet" but you can certainly supplement it. We can help

    • Youtube - Follow our channel for fitness videos to teach you routines and exercises you can do in the gym and at home
    • Workout Programs- As a Clean Eatz customer, we provide workout plans for you to follow
    • Challenges - Throughout the year, we host WeChangeLIvez challenges to keep you engaged with your goals. Join our mailing list to be included in the next challenge - reach your goals and win prizes along the way.

    Education

    If you don't know what to do, you can't know how to do it. Our team is here to help. Led by our Resident Dietitian, our team is comprised of positive, helpful individuals who want to assist you in your journey.

    • Blog - Our blog is updated regularly with actionable, helpful articles by professionals to help you live a better lifestyle
    • Social - Follow us on social media for helpful tips and suggestions on life-hacks for a healthy lifestyle
    • Support - Don't be afraid to reach out - support@cleaneatzkitchen.com - we are here to help you with all your healthy lifestyle needs. 

    Have a health-related question? Ask Crystal!

    Clean Eatz dietitian

    Clean Eatz Kitchen FAQs