Wholesale Protein Pizza
Our cauliflower-crust, personal pizzas (7.5 inches) are the perfect cheat meal. With a balance of fats, carbs and protein, now you can have pizza every day.
(30) Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza - (Calories 340 Fat 15g Carbs 33g Protein 17g) - Cauliflower crust pizza with bacon, bbq beef and mozzarella cheese
(30) Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza - (Calories 331 Fat 15g Carbs 31g Protein 18g) - Cauliflower crust pizza with chicken in buffalo sauce and mozzarella cheese
(30) Pepperoni Pizza - (Calories 330 Fat 14g Carbs 33g Protein 17g) - Cauliflower crust pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni
(30) Variety Pizza Box - 10 Bacon Cheeseburger, 10 Chicken Bacon Ranch and 10 Pepperoni Pizzas
Orders are shipped UPS Ground on dry ice. See our Shipping FAQ for detailed shipping information.
Wholesale Boxes are intended for retailers. Therefore, if we are out of an item listed, it will be substituted without notification.
Protein pizza INFO
protein pizza info
- Ordering - Protein pizzas can only be ordered as add-ons to a meal plan purchase.
- Delivery - Orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground on dry ice. Free Shipping is available for orders of 15+ meals at a time. We ship your order as soon as possible, usually within one business day, and it's delivered 2-3 business days later. Find out more about Shipping HERE.
- Heating - The protein pizzas are intended to be heated in the oven but can also be reheated in the microwave by following the instructions below
Clean Eatz Kitchen is a healthy, prepared meal company that delivers tasty, nutritious meals to your doorstep. From our kitchens in Wilmington, NC, St. Louis, MO and Salt Lake City, UT we service the entire continental United States with made-to-order meal prep.
Protein Pizza Heating Instructions
protein pizza heating instructions
- Place sheet pan in oven and preheat to 425 degrees
- Remove sleeve, plastic film, and cardboard tray
- When oven is preheated, place frozen pizza right on heated sheet pan
- Bake for ten minutes until the crust starts to brown and the cheese is melted
- Allow pizza to cool for 5 minutes before consuming
- Remove sleeve and plastic film
- Place pizza and cardboard round directly in microwave
- Heat for 1 - 1.5 minutes or until cheese is melted
Protein Pizza FAQs
protein pizza faqs
No. We make our protein pizzas in bulk so we are unable to accommodate requests for individual meal customizations such as "no cheese".
No. Since our menu is constantly changing, we do not offer subscriptions. We do not want to force meals onto you that you may not like, so we ask you to come back and order again whenever you need another order of meals.
You only need to order 1 pizza at a time.
Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground on dry ice. We offer free shipping on orders over $80. Orders under $80 have a flat rate $5 shipping. We ship your order as soon as possible, usually within one business day, and it's delivered 2-3 business days later. Find out more about Shipping HERE.
No. You will have to cook the pizzas in the oven or microwave
We deliver everywhere in the continental United States.
You'll receive a delivery date at checkout, typically 2-3 business days from ordering date.
we change livez
We are heart-driven to change livez through clean, balance food with thought-provoking education and motivational support that inspires results. We know personal wellness is not a one-size-fits-all, so we craft nutritional products and fitness opportunities to meet the needs of every type of lifestyle
meal prep made easy
Failing to plan is planning to fail. Diet accounts for up to 75% of your weight management goals. By allowing us to take the creativity and effort out of meal prepping, you are planning to succeed. Our meal plans change every month so you won't get bored.
real ingredients. real results.
Diets fail. The reason diets fail is because we all lose interest over time. Planning and prepping become too cumbersome. By using Clean Eatz Kitchen, our chefs will introduce new, healthy meal plans to you every month that are just one-click away.
Meet our Registered Dietitian, Crystal Zabka-Belsky. Crystal has 15 years of experience working as a sports dietitian on the national stage - from the NBA and NCAA to Special Olympics, Crystal knows what it takes to fuel change and she's here to help you reach your goals.
Our goal is to make healthy eating accessible to everyone. By removing price as a barrier to entry, we can help all of America make healthier eating decisions.
Results start with you. Are you ready to start the journey to living a healthy lifestyle?