Clean Box B
Clean Box B is one of two of our curated wholesale meal plan boxes. You will receive five of each of these individually-portioned meals that can be heated in the microwave, stove or oven to give your customers or clients a quick and convenient healthy meal. Our meals should be stored in the freezer and come with a 6-month shelf-life.
(5) BBQ Chicken Totchos - (Calories: 440 Fat 12g Carbs 45g Protein 37g) - Chicken in bbq sauce with shredded cheese, tomatoes, and green onion over sweet potato tots
(5) Creamy Lemon Chicken - (Calories: 270 Fat 5g Carbs 28g Protein 28g) - Lemon herb chicken breast with a creamy sauce over broccoli and red potatoes
(5) Honey Garlic Chicken - (Calories: 320 Fat 4g Carbs 44g Protein 27g) - Chicken breast in a honey garlic sauce with stir-fry veggies over brown rice
(5) Jamaican Jerk Chicken - (Calories: 350 Fat 6g Carbs 44g Protein 30g) - Chicken tossed in jerk sauce over brown rice with broccoli and pineapple salsa
(5) Orange Teriyaki Chicken - (Calories: 300 Fat 9g Carbs 35g Protein 22g) - Tempura chicken in teriyaki sauce with mandarin oranges and broccoli over white rice
(5) Philly Cheesesteak Pasta - (Calories 480 Fat 18g Carbs 40g Protein 39g) - Shredded beef, peppers and onions with american cheese over pasta
Wholesale Boxes are intended for retailers. Therefore, if we are out of an item listed, it will be substituted without notification.
Wholesale MEAL PLAN INFO
- Ordering - Our wholesale bulk boxes all come with 30 meals per box.
- Delivery - Orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground on dry ice. All bulk boxes have Free Shipping. We ship your order as soon as possible, usually within one business day, and it's delivered 2-3 business days later. Find out more about Shipping HERE.
- Heating - You will receive individually-portioned meals that can be heated in the microwave, stove or oven to give you a quick and convenient healthy meal. Find out more about Cooking HERE.
Clean Eatz Kitchen is a healthy, prepared meal company that delivers tasty, nutritious meals to your doorstep. From our kitchens in Wilmington, NC, St. Louis, MO and Salt Lake City, UT we service the entire continental United States with made-to-order meal prep.
wholesale meal prep FAQs
There are 30 individually-packaged meals in each box.
Yes. Buying in bulk is open to everyone. If you are a new retailer considering selling our meals, please email us to get an account setup - email@example.com
No. Aside from using our 10/10/10 box, the wholesale boxes can not be customized.
Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground on dry ice. We offer free shipping on orders over $80. Orders under $80 have a flat rate $5 shipping. We ship your order as soon as possible, usually within one business day, and it's delivered 2-3 business days later. Find out more about Shipping HERE.
Yes. You will receive individually-portioned, cooked meals that can be heated in the microwave, stove or oven to give you a quick and convenient healthy meal. Find our more about Cooking HERE.
We deliver everywhere in the continental United States.
You'll receive a delivery date at checkout, typically 2-3 business days from ordering date.
we change livez
We are heart-driven to change livez through clean, balance food with thought-provoking education and motivational support that inspires results. We know personal wellness is not a one-size-fits-all, so we craft nutritional products and fitness opportunities to meet the needs of every type of lifestyle
meal prep made easy
Failing to plan is planning to fail. Diet accounts for up to 75% of your weight management goals. By allowing us to take the creativity and effort out of meal prepping, you are planning to succeed. Our meal plans change every month so you won't get bored.
real ingredients. real results.
Diets fail. The reason diets fail is because we all lose interest over time. Planning and prepping become too cumbersome. By using Clean Eatz Kitchen, our chefs will introduce new, healthy meal plans to you every month that are just one-click away.
Meet our Registered Dietitian, Crystal Zabka-Belsky. Crystal has 15 years of experience working as a sports dietitian on the national stage - from the NBA and NCAA to Special Olympics, Crystal knows what it takes to fuel change and she's here to help you reach your goals.
Our goal is to make healthy eating accessible to everyone. By removing price as a barrier to entry, we can help all of America make healthier eating decisions.
Results start with you. Are you ready to start the journey to living a healthy lifestyle?