Top 10 Healthy Snacks
You have to find some sneaky ways to eat healthy but still get an amazingly delicious snack to enjoy! I have found that if I have some hacks to help me get through like some of the yummy recipes below or my Clean Eatz Barz I don't get bored and tend to stay on track for a longer period of time!
- Crispy Kale Chips - With a drizzle of olive oil and a few twists of cracked sea salt, you've got yourself a crispy little craving destroyer while keeping it healthy.
- SeaPoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame - This crunchy snack will be satisfying and is packed with fiber and protein.
- Greek Yogurt and Berries - Throw some berries of your choice into plain greek yogurt for a great snack ( if it isn't sweet enough, add a tad bit of splenda)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake - This yummy shake will have your taste buds screaming - yes! It's also great if you're on the go and packed with protein!
- Hard-Boiled Eggs - This quick snack can give you a boost of energy while helping you drop that hangry mood, it'll leave your body feeling happy and satisfied.
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus - Needing a low fat and low calorie snack? This recipe will leave you feeling guiltless about going for an additional serving. You can grab some cucumbers, celery or carrots to accompany this snack!
- Skinny Pop Popcorn - Get in some protein and fiber all while feeling like you're at the movie theater snacking. This is a personal favorite since it feels like you're able to eat so much popcorn without a crazy amount of calories hindering you from your goals.
- Energy Balls - Need a delicious snack to get you through until your next meal? This is it!
- Cinnamon Baked Apples - Cut the apple into pieces. Transfer the apple slices to a microwave safe bowl or ziplock bag. Add cinnamon, brown sugar or stevia / swerve ( whatever your preference is ). Seal with a tiny opening or if in a bowl then cover the top with a plate. Cook for 1 min and 45 seconds in the microwave or until tender. Open the bag or take the cover off the bowl where the apples are for the steam to escape. Let cool and then enjoy with halo ice cream, yogurt, or by itself!
- Low carb Bruschetta without the bread - thinly sliced mozzarella with a mixture of diced tomatoes, basil and other goodies - yum!