You should still limit the amount of fried food that you consume but there are some benefits if you're needing something quick and tasty for dinner.
Benefits of Using an Air Fryer:
- Easy to clean. It only takes minimal effort to clean an air fryer compared with deep fryers.
- Easy to use. Just set it and forget it. Easy, peasy lemon squeezy.
- Safe to use. Deep-frying foods involves heating a large container full of scalding oil. This can pose a safety risk. While air fryers do get hot, there is no risk of spilling, splashing, or accidentally touching hot oil. People should use frying machines carefully and follow instructions to ensure safety.
- Healthier meals. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. This cooking method might also cut down on some of the other harmful effects of oil frying. Cooking with oil and consuming traditional fried foods regularly has links to many adverse health conditions. Replacing deep frying with other cooking methods can reduce a person’s risk of these complications
- Doesn't take up much space. More counter space for the other goodies!
- You can air fry our meals! One of the best ways to reheat our meals is in an air fryer which will reheat the food without making it soggy
Using air fryers can promote weight loss. A higher intake of fried foods has direct links with higher obesity risk. This is because deep fried foods tend to be high in fat and calories. Switching from deep-fried foods to air-fried foods and reducing regular intake of unhealthful oils can promote weight loss.